Sunday 1 September 2013

Shop My Stash #1

It has recently come to my attention that I own way too many products. I like sticking to some products, but I need to work on reducing the size of my stash so I've come up with this idea. Every week, I'll go through my draws and pick out 5 items that I have to use that week - blush, an eyeshadow, or an eyeshadow palette, a lipstick, highlighter, bronzer, nail polish - anything! On Mondays I'll post about which products I have chosen, and on Sunday I'll give a review of how it went.

Here are the products I've chosen for my first Shop My Stash.


Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder True Translucent 
I've had this powder for a while, and it's about finished. I have dry skin, so I only really use powder to set under my eyes. The container is getting to the point where I can't get product out, so maybe by the end of the week I'll have used it up. 


Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette
I reviewed this back in April (see review here). I have used it, but it's not the best because it isn't really creamy - it needs to be warmed up with your hands. I've had some pimples pop up, so this will be good to use to cover those up. 


Vivo Cheeky Cream Blusher in Bloom
I'm not really the biggest on blush, but I'm going to try. I love this blush colour, it's a nice pinky peach and very suitable for spring. I find cream blush is better suited for me at the moment because it is more subtle than powder. 


Australis Eyeshadow Primer
This was the first eyeshadow primer I bought. It's okay, but like the Australis Finishing Powder I just want to use it up. I use a base, but I always use primer beforehand. 


MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlight 
I bought this highlight last time I ordered from MUA (see haul here). I haven't really used it, because at the same time I purchased theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer which I absolutely love. But I will try use this over the next week and see how I go. 



(L to R: Vivo Cheeky Cream Blusher in Bloom, MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter) 

No comments:

Post a Comment