Thursday 5 September 2013

Clarins Splendours Colour Quartet & Liner Eye Palette - review and swatches

The Clarins Splendours Summer Colour Collection is amazing. I have two products from the collection - the eye palette and the bronzer, which I will be reviewing soon. Although we have just finished winter in Australia and have entered spring, I have been loving these two products since I got them, and probably will be abusing them in the summer. 




Warning - this may or may not be the most beautiful packaging you've ever seen.


And the eyeshadows...


Yes, this is by far the prettiest palette I own. The bronzer is absolutely amazing though, and I think that is the prettiest makeup item I will ever own.


The palette comes with four eyeshadows - a coppery gold, a pale gold, a chocolatey brown and a pinker gold. It also comes with a cream liner, which looks black in the pan but is actually a nice plum. 


The swatch photo isn't the best, but hopefully from the photo below you'll be able to see how lovely the shadows are. I absolutely adore the plum eyeliner. 


These eyeshadows wear well. On top of a good base (MAC Paint Pot in Painterly), there was no creasing after 8+ hours of wear. Everything stayed in place, and I am absolutely head over heels in love with this palette. The eyeshadows are beautiful and scream summer, while the plum eyeliner is a nice alternative to black. 

If you're still able to get your hands on this palette, I recommend it 100%. This palette was gifted to me for my birthday (I know you stalk my blog and I want to say a huge thank you) and is one of the nicest things anyone has ever given to me. I love that my friends know just what I like... hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment