Wednesday 11 September 2013

MUA and Fashionista Haul

About two weeks ago I placed an order on MUA. When I was overseas, the only MUA stand I saw was small so I didn't get anything from the brand. I was really interested in the Fashionista Build Your Own Palettes - and the three blush and one highlight shade I purchased were only $2.81 each! How can anybody say no to that?! I decided to also pick up some MUA eyeshadows, as after uni finishes this semester I want to depot a majority of my eyeshadows and stick them in Z Palettes, these included. I haven't swatched any of the eyeshadows yet (I think I will do a separate post for that), but they look extremely beautiful in the pan! Here's a quick post showing you everything I got.



First, let's talk eyeshadows. I have two MUA palettes (Undress Me Too - see comparison with Naked 2 here, and the Heaven and Earth palette). I've heard some good things about these single eyeshadows, so I decided to pick up a few. Each eyeshadow worked out to be $1.74, and I got the pearl eyeshadows in Shade 1, 9, 12, 15, 24 and 30, and one matte eyeshadow in Shade 17. I haven't swatched these as yet, but I am excited to!


I decided to pick up the Fashionista 4 Pan Custom Design Palette in Black, along with three blush shades and a bronzer (which is more of a highlighter)


The back of the blush and bronzers looks like this, and they just pop out of the container and you put them right into the palette.


For the blush shades I got Cinnamon, Butterscotch and Juicy Apricot. For the bronzer (which is really a highlighter), I got Barcelona. Each pan was only $2.81, and when you get the four together the Custom Design Palette is free - the price is deducted as a discount on your invoice. 



I also picked up the F2 Stippling Brush, as I thought it would be a cheaper alternative to the MAC 130, but alas, it doesn't seem to be. This brush cost $5.22. 


I picked up a Fashionista Double Take Long-Wear Lipstick in 9 Atomic Tangerine. I'm actually quite happy with this colour choice, as I don't own anything like it in my collection. This lipstick cost $2.61. 



And that's all I got from the MUA site! Postage worked out to be $13.04 (I believe they have a flat rate for international postage), and my order including postage only came to $44.53! MUA is definitely an awesome brand to check out! Look out in the next few weeks for reviews of these products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment