Saturday 28 September 2013

September Favourites

I can't believe it's the end of September already! Where is this year going? On to my favourites!


Napoleon Perdis The One Concealer 
I don't know what it is (maybe stress of uni), but my bags have been bad this month. I purchased this peach coloured concealer during August when my friends got me a gift card for Napoleon Perdis, and this works wonders for cancelling out any bags and blues under the eye around my eye (it gets pretty bad in the inner corner). This isn't a concealer but a corrector, and you need the smallest amount of this. I use this almost daily, especially when I'm super stressed or haven't had enough sleep. Love this product!

Sigma E65 Small Angle Brush 
This is my brush of choice for applying powder to my brows, and I love it. Not much else to say!

Urban Decay Naked Palette 
I went a little backwards with my Naked Palette purchasing, and bought the Naked 2 before the original Naked Palette. The Naked 2 will always have a soft spot in my heart, but lately I really have been reaching for this palette (which has both surprised me but pleased me!)


Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumising Mascara 
I think I got this mascara two weeks ago, but every day since, I have loved using it. It's great to use in combination with other mascaras, or on it's own.

Garnier BB Cream Combination to Oily Skin in Light 
This was a product I was meant to include in last months favourites, and I completely forgot to do so! When the original Garnier BB Cream was realised last year, I bought it with high hopes and was disappointed. I find it too orange for me. This BB Cream, though targeted for oily/combination skin, gets a lot of love and attention in the beauty blogging/vlogging world, so I decided to pick it up and try it out. I absolutely love this! For good skin days (which haven't been many lately) this is an awesome product. Although designed for oily/combo skin, it is still a moisturising product and it works on my dry skin fairly well. This is in the light colour, but unlike the original I own in light, this is fairly light and not orange at all!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 52 Vanilla
This is another product I was sucked into buying, expecting great things and being disappointed. I don't know why I was, because this is a lovely foundation, but when I first bought it a couple of months ago, it didn't live up to what I thought it would be. However, this month I have been loving this foundation! It's not super coverage, but it is a nice foundation.

Savvy by DB Smooth Finish Primer 
While I don't find this primer one that will make your make up last all day and then some, I do find this a nice moisturising primer to smooth my skin before applying foundation, especially on days my skin is feeling super dry.

Benefit Coralista Blush 
This blush has shimmer in it, which I thought I wouldn't like. But it is the most subtle, gorgeous looking blush I have ever seen and now I look forward to applying this blush! (I never thought I'd say that!!). This blush has really made me fall in love with blush, and I think I need to add another Benefit blush to my collection! What Benefit blushes do you recommend?


(L to R: Napoleon Perdis The One Concealer, Benefit Coralista Blush) 

And those are my favourites for this month! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment