Sunday 8 September 2013

Shop My Stash #2



First up is the Sleek Storm Palette. This palette is a recent purchase I made when I was overseas in England, and I haven't really used it all too much (because I have a million eyeshadows). However, this week I aim to get some use out of it and I've already put it on for today. Into hour four and there is absolutely no creasing! I love Sleek eyeshadows.


This blush was the first theBalm blush I bought. theBalm Frat Boy is a lovely, peachy shade and the packaging is absolutely adorable. 


Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze was the first bronzer I ever bought. I hit pan on it ages ago, but I just want to give it a go and hopefully make the pan a little bigger! 


Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 200 Pink Light is a new product to me, which my Mum got in a Revlon gift set last week. I want to give this product a go, but I'm not too sure what to do with it! If it is only a skin illuminator, this is such a huge bottle! I've tried it out as a primer today, because I really don't want to mix it with my foundation (don't like shimmer, remember?) The colour of the product looks to me like Benefit High Beam, but I don't have it to compare. I've also popped the product on my cheek bones.



Maybelline The Falsies Mascara is an absolute favourite of mine! I bought this tube late June, and it's about dried up. I want to finish as much product as I can, so that's why I decided to include it in this weeks Shop My Stash!

And those are the products I've grabbed for this weeks Shop My Stash! So far, the products are working well and I absolutely love the Sleek palette! The second shade from the top row of the palette reminds me of Urban Decay Booty Call! 

No comments:

Post a Comment