Sunday 15 September 2013

Shop My Stash #2 Update

I think I need to span the time frame from one week to two weeks for the Shop My Stash series, because I like to change up my make up routine and some days I don't use specific products - for example, I don't wear eye makeup (mainly eyeshadows) on a daily basis, maybe 3 out of 7 days a week. The days I do work (early morning) I don't have enough time in the morning to do a whole eye look, so mascara and eyeliner on my tightline and waterline is about the extent to which my eye makeup goes (this is something I do everyday, I feel incomplete without mascara). I do actually want to give these products a chance (right now I'm thinking more of the palettes I know I will include in these posts) as I don't think one week is enough to get a grasp for some products - especially a palette with 12 beautiful eyeshadows! So every post in the Shop My Stash series will now run for two weeks, so I have another week and a bit to trial out the products I included in Shop My Stash #2 (see post here).

No comments:

Post a Comment