Monday 7 October 2013

Shop My Stash #3

I apologise for my absence the past week, as I have been extremely busy with uni and assessments. Here is my Shop My Stash #3.



I've mentioned this bronzer on my blog quite a few times, and the NARS Laguna Bronzer is one I have a love/hate relationship with. I put this on the shimmer in the product, but I absolutely love the shade and it blends like a dream. See review here.


The Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette is a cult classic in the beauty world. I love this palette, but it is lacking in matte shades and that is why I don't reach for it all that often. Definitely will try my hardest over the next two weeks!


Benefit Watt's Up is a beautiful highlighter, but I have neglected it over the last month. It's added to the list.


The Essence Match2Cover Cream concealer is a favourite of mine, and it's getting close to an empty. I have neglected it recently, so I want to try use it up over the next few weeks.

Last is the MAC Honeylove lipstick. It's a nude, and I got it when I was coming back from England. It's an easy everyday colour, so I need to get into using it more often. Below is a swatch. 


(L to R: Benefit Watt's Up and MAC Honeylove)

No comments:

Post a Comment