Tuesday 21 May 2013

Mini Haul - BeautyJoint

I have read mixed reviews from BeautyJoint, and I was a bit skeptical about ordering from the website. However, I really wanted the Wet n Wild I Love Matte palette, and I couldn't find it anywhere for a reasonable price online (it was on Crush Cosmetics a couple of months ago, but when I went back to order it the week after it had disappeared). So I checked BeautyJoint, and there it was for $5.99. I also wanted to try one of the Milani Color Statement lipsticks, so I picked up one in Violet Volt, which was $5.69. The order took 10 days to arrive, I ordered it on the 10th and received it on the 20th of May which is fairly reasonable. The shipping cost $12.75.







Above are swatches from the palette. The shades are fairly pigmented, and I'm really happy with the second browbone shade. 


Here is a swatch of the Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Violet Volt. I'm very excited to use this. 

I will be ordering from BeautyJoint again - there are some Wet n Wild lipsticks I want to try, and some NYX and ELF products as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment