Thursday 9 May 2013

Sinful Colors Hottie - a dupe for OPI Last Friday Night

I was in Kmart yesterday and I saw a stand for Sinful Colors in the cosmetic sections - which I've never seen before in Australia (I went to Priceline after and they also had a stand for Sinful Colors, for $4.95 whereas Kmart is $4). I wasn't planning on purchasing anything, but I saw this one bottle and it looked like a dead on dupe to OPI Last Friday Night (which I love, have used about half of it and it is now a bit gloopy).


Above are the colours next to each other - OPI Last Friday Night, Sinful Colors Hottie
They do look very similar in the bottles



On the left is two coats of the OPI Last Friday Night, and on the right is two coats of Sinful Colors Hottie

The only differences I found between the two is the amount of glitter distributed. OPI has larger amounts of glitter with two coats. However, both bottles are relatively the same, and the Sinful Colors Hottie is a good dupe for OPI Last Friday Night, especially considering the price in Australia. The Sinful Colors cost me $4 at Kmart (or $4.95 at Priceline), whereas OPI retails for $19.95 in Australia. 

I can't wait to see if I can find another other good dupes from Sinful Colors. Have you found any good dupes?

No comments:

Post a Comment