Wednesday 15 May 2013

NARS Laguna Bronzer - review and swatches

I'm pretty sure everyone and their mother has heard of NARS Laguna Bronzer. Next to NARS Orgasm, this is a cult NARS product. 






After using this on and off for the past month, I think I have a good opinion on this bronzer. Straight off, you can see the shimmer in the pan, and I have seen it on my face. I really don't like shimmer all too much, and I don't like bronzers with shimmer. I had read that this product had shimmer before I bought it, but in all the reviews I had watched or read about this product, everyone said you couldn't see the shimmer. I definitely can though, especially in the sun.




Above is a swatch without flash


Above is the swatch with flash, and the shimmer is very noticeable

Honestly, I could do without this bronzer. I'll probably get more use of this in the summer (or in July when I go to England), but it is nearing winter now. I'm happy to have tried this bronzer out though. If you love shimmery bronzers, I'd recommend this, but if you're not after a shimmery bronzer, look elsewhere. This doesn't work well as a contour shade with the shimmer, but as a bronzer this is a lovely product.

No comments:

Post a Comment