Tuesday 7 May 2013

Gift With Purchase - Clinique at David Jones

At the moment, if you spend $60 or more on Clinique in David Jones, you will be eligible for a nine-piece set of goodies for Mother's Day. This is the pamphlet I got in the mail.


So you get seven products all up, and two bags. I was really excited to try the Chubby Stick. I haven't tried any of the Revlon ones, and the Clinique was the original so I'm definitely excited to try it.


And this is the bag it all came in. I have quite a few Clinique makeup bags, and they're always good for travel.


And this is what's inside. 

From left to right:

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush, and this one isn't in Bashful Blush (as it says on the card -which is my mum's favourite), but Bashful Plum - which I actually think is a really pretty blush colour!
Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturiser - a night cream, which I will no doubt use as I have dry skin and night creams are my best friend.
Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer - I don't really understand what this is, but the pamphlet that came with this bag says it reduces the look of pores, lines and uneven skin tone, and to use it morning and night. I'll definitely give this one a go. 
Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream - dry skin, dry hands. I'll definitely keep this one in my bag. 
Clinique High Impact Mascara - I love Clinique mascaras. This isn't my favourite one, but it is a good one and I'll definitely use this up eventually. 
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in Woppin' Watermelon - I am very excited to try this out. 
Clinique Aromatics Elixer Spray - I'm not really crazy about this scent, but it's okay. I've gotten this in gift sets before but haven't really used it. 


And here's the swatch of the blush and chubby stick. 

Overall, I'm very excited to try this out gift-set out. I highly recommend spending some money at Clinique for Mother's Day and picking this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment