Monday 3 June 2013

May Favourites

I apologise for my lack of posts the last couple of weeks. Exams are coming up, and I've had a good amount of assignments taking up my time. And last week, my Macbook decided to die, and I've just gotten it back. However, on to my somewhat late May favourites!


Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 004 Black Brown
This pencil matches my eyebrows perfectly, and it's all I've been using (besides a brow gel) all month to fill them in.

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
I LOVE THIS LIQUID LINER. This is the best purchase I've made in a while. If you're looking for a new liquid liner, I highly recommend this.

MAC Fix Plus
I've mentioned this product before, and as my skin has become dryer in the colder months I've loved to use this to hydrate my face, and set my makeup.

Wet n Wild I Love Matte Palette
I only got this palette recently (see haul here) but I've absolutely loved using the second browbone shade as an all-over lid colour, 

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara 
This product has been in my routine for a couple of months or so, and I always forget to mention it. I use this to set my brows in place, and it works wonderfully.

Revlon Colorstay (Normal/Dry Skin) in 150 Buff
When I first bought this product, I wasn't that impressed. But since my skin has become drier, this has been a favourite foundation that I've reached for.


(L to R: Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil, swatched heavily and lightly, Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner, the second browbone shade in the Wet n Wild I Love Matte Palette, the second crease shade in the Wet n Wild I Love Matte Palette) 

So these were my favourite products in May. There's not much, but experimenting with makeup hasn't been on the top of my list this last month. These are the essential products I've been reaching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment