Monday 6 May 2013

Sportsgirl Nail It! Polish in Rose Gold

Rose Gold nail polish. This is Rose Gold nail polish! I saw this polish in stores a couple of weeks ago and I got it last week, thanks to a lovely friend of mine.


It is a glitter polish, which might not be to everyone's preference. However, I love glitter so I was so excited to try this polish.

Just like the other Sportsgirl glitter I own, I knew I'd have to build up the glitter and one-two coats wouldn't do. I was a bit worried that the colour would come out a little orange, but on the nails I think it does look more rose gold than orange glitter.


I was already wearing OPI's Designer.. De Better!, so I just decided to put it on top. With four coats (yes, four coats) the glitter is pretty opaque. And as you can see above, the glitter really reflects light. I also put a top coat on.

I'm not looking forward to taking this off. I've been wearing it for three days now, although nail polish tends to last better on acrylics. I love this colour though, and I'm definitely happy with it. I need to keep an eye out on the Sportsgirl nail polishes, I do think the glitter ones are gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment