Sunday 18 August 2013

England Haul pt 2 - Skincare, Haircare, Nail Polish and Perfume!

Time for part 2 of my England haul, which features skin care, hair care, nail polish and a perfume. I didn't go as crazy as I did on makeup, so I've condensed these all together. 



I got some Soap & Glory travel size items, they were 3 for 2 at Boots when I went in, and I never got the chance to go back and get some more. I bought Hand Food, Flake Away Body Scrub and the Daily   Smooth Body Butter. I purchased an Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner (which isn't as great as I thought it would be). The second week I was in England, we went away to the beach, so I decided to fake tan because I am pale. I purchased the St. Moriz Instant Self-Tanning Lotion and it was awesome! I bought a back up of it to take back with me to Australia. I also visited Lush because there is a dramatic difference in price. I bought back ups of the Dreamwash Shower Smoothie and Dream Cream, which I use both of for my eczema. I also bought Ultrabalm, WHICH IS AMAZING. I've repurchased it since returning to Australia.


I also brought back some sample sizes I wanted to try while I was there, but I never got around to doing so. There is the Skin Wisdom Instant Benefit Peel Off Face Mask (which I've tried, and loved), the Skin Wisdom Skin Essentials Thermal Face Mask, another Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep Treatment and a Garnier Ambre Soleil Natural Bronzer Self-tan Face Wipe.


Marc Jacob's Daisy Eau So Fresh. I purchased this duty free, and I absolutely adore the scent! Very happy with this purchase, and the bottle is adorable.


I also picked up some nail polish not available in Australia. Three Barry M (one Nail Effects in Foil Effects, and two Gelly Hi Shine in Guava and Lychee) and a Rimmel Cocktail Colour in a Flash in 110 Baby Bellini.

And this concludes everything I purchased from England. Next time I go, I will definitely pack a lot less in regards to skincare and makeup because I bought much more then I intended to and it really is so much cheaper than it is in Australia! I'll even pack less clothes because I didn't really have much room in my suitcase to bring any clothes back. I loved shopping in England, and I can't wait to go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment