Thursday 22 August 2013

Empties/Products I'm Chucking Out #3


I feel happy writing these posts, because I know that I at least use up some of the products I'm purchasing. 

Lush Dreamwash Shower Smoothie
I discovered this towards the end of the June, and I repurchased a back-up when I was in England because of the significant price difference. It is quite expensive though, so I only use it on parts of my body with eczema and it has helped. 

Vaseline
Who doesn't love Vaseline? I use this as a lip balm and in the hope that smothering them on my eyebrows will help them grow. 

BeautyCareCo Makeup Remover Pads 
A repurchase, and next time I'm in Kmart I will pick up another packet. You can never have enough makeup remover pads. 

Nivea Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion
I brought two of these travel size bottles with me to England, I used one up there and brought one back with me. I really like this body lotion, and would repurchase it after I have finished up all the others I have scattered around! 

Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo 
My favourite dry shampoo, and my favourite scent. I will end up repurchasing this, but at the moment I have the original Batiste scent Dry Shampoo because it was $4 at the Reject Shop and I picked up 2. 

Priceline Cotton Tips 
These were alright, nothing fancy. Not much to say about cotton tips though. A repurchase if I go to Priceline.

Swisspers Naturals Green Tea Facial Cleansing Wipes (x2) 
I actually really like these wipes. They're not that expensive full price either, so I don't mind picking them up when they're not on sale. They were on sale at work recently though, so I picked up a back up of the Green Tea and Original. 

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub
This is expired, although I hardly made a dent in it. I did repurchase the Mint Julips, but when I was in England they had a Popcorn flavour that I've only seen in Australia once (I think it was around Christmas) so I picked it up and I love it! This will always be a repurchase product for me (although only once a year because it doesn't expire for a year and I'll never end up finishing one whole tub [and now I have two, good job Sarah]) because it is awesome if you have dry lips, especially if you want to rock a matte lip. 

Bio Oil
I use this on scars, stretch marks and stuff like that, although I've become really lazy. I'm not allowing myself to repurchase this until I finish up the Cocoa Butter equivalent I decided to try out, but the scent is so sickly that I hardly touch it. 

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
This is a travel size of the stuff that my Dad got me when he purchased the Vice Palette for me last year when he visited England. I finally finished it up when I was in England, but I'm going to keep the bottle because it is a good travel size spray bottle. 

Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant 
This stuff was alright, but nothing amazing. Not as good as my favourite Rexona deodorant, lol. 

Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Eau De Parfum 50mL
I've had this bottle for a while, and I kept it with my other perfumes long after it was finished (about a year) to remind myself to repurchase it, because I really enjoyed the floral scent. I couldn't find this one, but Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture smells about the same so I picked it up. I enjoyed this perfume and if you love floral scents, check out Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture. 

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
The lid of this mascara ended up breaking, so I decided its time was up. I have a back up of this anyway, but this is my go-to brow gel. Definite repurchase next time I go to Priceline. 

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
This just ended up drying up, so it's time to chuck it. I love this mascara, but I've accumulated so many lately that I will wait to repurchase this. 

Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara
I really have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. I love what it does, but hate the formula. This one is dried up, but I have another one in my collection. My Mum absolutely loves this mascara, though. 

Lush Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion Sample 
When the lady at Lush recommended me this, there was none left so she gave me a sample to trial out. I ended up loving it, so I picked it up in England. 

YSL Parisienne Sample 
I finished this up and have already purchased the 50mL bottle of this perfume. I adore the scent. 

Youngblood Mineral Primer 
I received this with an order I made off of Lipstick Republic, and I took it away with me overseas. It was an okay primer, but it didn't do anything amazing for me so I won't repurchase it. 

OPI RapiDry Top Coat
I was never really a fan of this top coat. Since discovering Seche Vite, I don't want to touch the others I own. However, I have a smaller size of this that came with a mini pack of OPI polishes and will use it up. But after I do use all the other top coats I own, the only one I will repurchase will be Seche Vite. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory
I am so happy I finished a bottle of foundation! I have a lot of foundation, so this is an accomplishment. I did like this foundation, but the shimmer in it is so noticeable (this is the same reason I don't like the MAC Mineralize Moisture foundation). If you don't mind the shimmer, I recommend this one, but I won't be repurchasing it. 

Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream Sample
I received this sample at Heathrow airport, and I really like this moisturiser! I will repurchase the full size, but I have two other day moisturisers at the moment and I'm trying to reduce the size of my collection. 

Katy Perry Purr Shower Gel 
This was an okay shower gel, but because of my eczema it isn't the best. I was happy to use it up though, and it smelled just like the perfume - which I love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment