Sunday 25 August 2013

Current Wishlist

I'm not really allowing myself to spend money the next few months. But I'm a girl, I have a blog like this, I think I'll type up a wish list and maybe reward myself if I deserve it.


1. Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette in Odyssey
This was on my wish list last year, but I never bought it. It's available on Strawberrynet, so I think I might just need to buy it. It was a limited edition product, so that's pushing me to buy it. It's the damn gold shade in the palette, I just love gold eyeshadows at the moment.


2. MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
When I was at the MAC in Heathrow airport, it was between this foundation and the Mineralize Moisture foundation. I picked up the Mineralize Moisture foundation, but I'm not the biggest fan of it. It's the shimmer in it. This foundation is good for dry skin, and it is full coverage, so it will be the next foundation I pick up.


3. MAC Tan Pigment 
I also want the Vanilla pigment (only because I'd also use it as a highlighter), but I want to tick this one of my list first. The swatches of it look absolutely gorgeous, and I don't think I have something like it in my collection.


4. NARS Seduction Blush
I heard about this blush about a month ago, and it's so pretty. I'm not the biggest blush fan, but I'm trying to get into it, and this one seems really wearable, especially in the colder months.



5. Lorac Pro Palette
I've tried to tell myself I don't need this, and I probably don't, but I want it. The top row is matte shades and the bottom shimmer? Count me in!


6. MAC 217 Brush 
Everyone seems to love this brush, and I just want it okay. I love blending brushes.


7. Real Techniques Duo Fiber Collection
This is limited edition, so it makes me want it more. I haven't seen it in stores in Australia, but it's $20 on iHerb, so I'll hopefully be picking it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment