Monday 29 April 2013

April Favourites

I'm going to try not repeat products in my favourites consecutively, but let's be real - some products are just always going to be my favourite.




Beauty:

Too Faced Matte Eye Palette
I've had this palette for about a year, and it's sad to say I've only just started appreciating it - because the Midnight eyeshadow has become a perfect colour to lightly fill my eyebrows in.

Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream
THIS SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN. It soothes my lips, but honestly every time I open it I go to heaven because it smells amazing. The only complaint I have about this product is the packaging - but honestly, it doesn't bother me that much - it's just not all too hygienic.

Sigma Small Angle E65 Brush
I love this brush to apply powder the brows. It is perfect. I think I'm going to have to purchase a back up of this brush.

NARS Laguna Bronzer 
I'm very happy I added this bronzer to my collection this month, and I have been using it on a daily basis since I got it. It's not completely matte, which does bother me a little, but for bronzing as opposed to contouring (still loving my Sleek Face Form for contouring) it is wonderful.

Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Foundation in 150 Buff
This may be my new holy grail foundation, I'm not going to lie. It is so easy to apply, the coverage is great and the colour match is good. It's the first foundation I'd be comfortable to wear without setting or applying powder on top, because it is so seamless. I love to apply this with my fingers or a brush. I just love this foundation! I have the original Revlon ColorStay liquid foundation in the same colour, and I really didn't like it. This, however, I love.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
This is my holy grail dry shampoo. I may as well include it in a favourites ;) It does it's job well, and the smell is amazing.

Edward Beale Argon Oil Leave-in Treatment
I've been using this product for about four months and I still have quite a bit left. I put it in my ends specifically every time I wash my hair, and it leaves my hair smooth and for some reason I love the smell of this stuff! I would recommend this leave-in treatment and it's fairly cheap from Priceline.

MAC Brule Eyeshadow
This has recently become an eyeshadow I can't live without. It's a perfect allover lid colour, and brow highlight. It's matte, which I prefer in a brow highlight (not the biggest fan of shimmer).

YSL Parisienne Perfume
I received two samples of this when I bought my YSL lipstick recently, and I am hooked on this smell. I'm going to have to buy a full size of this, but it won't be until after I go overseas... although it goes on sale in a few days at Priceline and I just received my Sisterclub voucher so I may have to purchase it...

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer
I bought this primer last year and I loved it. I was in Target earlier this month and they had a sale on Maybelline cosmetics so I decided to pick this up again. I love this primer. It is silicone based, and I like to use it especially on my t-zone.

Random:

Lm Candles 
If you live around Sydney, I HIGHLY recommend my friends at Lm Candles. I'm a little bias as I personally know the girls, but their candles smell divine and they are always adding new scents. I've just finished burning a Watermelon candle, and the one pictured above is Grape. If you love candles (who doesn't) please check out their facebook page. You won't regret it ;)

Tegan and Sara
Their new album Heartthrob is just on repeat, always. I saw them at Groovin the Moo on Sunday in Canberra (for the third time!) and it was amazing just like the first two times. You need to check them out. NEED.

No comments:

Post a Comment