Saturday 16 July 2016

Project 10 Pan - First Update

Back in June, I posted my introduction post for my Project 10 Pan, which you can view here. It's been over one month, so I thought I was overdue for an update post.


1. L'Oreal Nude Magique Foundation in 120 Ivory
To be honest, I think this foundation is just a little bit too dark for me. Because it is quite watery based, I can't mix it with a lot of foundations that I own, besides the MAC Studio Waterweight Foundation (or I've been thinking of purchasing The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Lightening Drops). I think I've only used this foundation two or three times, so there is actually no real progress with this product.

2. NYX HD Concealer in Fair 
I actually quite enjoy using this product, and it is the one getting the most use in this project. I apply my MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NW20, and then for extra highlight under my eyes, I apply this concealer on top. I have made significant progress on this concealer, and I'm actually thinking I'm going to end up repurchasing this once I am done.


3. Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 011 Sable Brown 
I have made some progress with this product, as can be seen in the photo at the end of the post. I don't apply pencil liners on a daily basis, so I do need to remember to use this.

4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
For the first couple of weeks I forgot to use this product - whoops! But I have used an okay amount of this. When I wear eyeshadow, I put this on top of my MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. If I'm not wearing any eyeshadow, I tend to put on a bit of the ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in 'Glow' as it is fairly neutral and matches my skin tone.

5. Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette - Fair 
I did end up repressing the contour shade in this palette, to try and use it up fully. I feel like I have made a dip in the highlight shade, but can hardly see any progress in the blush. The blush shade isn't really appropriate for this time of year, but I have been trying to use it with a light hand. The dip in the highlight doesn't really show in the photos, but it's there.


6. bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lipstick in Make Your Move
I hate to say it, but I really dislike this lipstick. I have tried to use it a few times, but even, as you can see below in the photo at the end of the post, that has made hardly any significance. This lipstick is too glossy and feels really sticky - and to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the colour. If I am wearing a lipstick, I prefer it to be matte. I might try mix this with a lipgloss and see if that makes me like the colour a bit more, but I am really struggling at the moment to use this product.

7. ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in 'Glow'
As this is actually a product with a pan, this is the first product I have hit pan on in the project - go me! I do want to use this product up, but this is a good start. As mentioned earlier in the post, I like to pop this shadow on my eye lids for the days where I am not doing an eye look, just mascara.


8. Lady Gaga 'Fame' EDP
I have tried to use this perfume on most work days. I do love this scent and think it is a great winter and summer scent. I just feel like I have hardly made any progress with this perfume. The bottle is tapered, so maybe once I use some more and get to the smaller end of the bottle, it will show more progress. But I will persevere!


9. Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown
As I mentioned in my introduction post, I ended up cutting the weird bristles of the brush so that the brush is in a uniform shape. I can't monitor my progress with this brow gel as the packaging does not allow this, but I have used it every day and quite enjoy this product. The brow gel definitely holds the brow quite firmly - more than my usual Essence Brow Gel does.

10. ELF Cream Liner in Coffee 
I actually didn't take a photo of this cream liner in the introduction post. I have tried to use this product a few times, and I have used it in the waterline and it works okay. I think with this product, I just want to hit pan and then I'll call it quits - I'm not the biggest eyeliner wearer as I do have hooded eyes, and I find that wearing eyeliner on my eyes tends to close them up quite a bit.



And that is my progress so far! For the next month, I'd really like to make a significant dent in the highlight shade of the Sleek Face Form palette, and make some progress on the L'Oreal Foundation and the bareMinerals lipstick. 

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment