Saturday 9 July 2016

Dose Of Colors Sand Liquid Matte Lipstick - review and swatches

I picked up this liquid lipstick last year at IMATS - see haul here. Sand is described as a "grey-toned cream".



Sand has become my favourite light nude liquid lipstick. Like most liquid lipsticks, this one has a doe foot applicator. The texture of this liquid lipstick is quite thin in comparison to others - especially ColourPop, which I find have the thickest liquid lipsticks I have tried to date. 


As I've mentioned, the formula of this liquid lipstick is quite thin, but the colour goes on opaque. The formula is non-drying on the lips and does last a good few hours without need of a retouch. Because this is a lighter shade and the formula is thinner, I do find touching up is necessary with this liquid lipstick every 3-4 hours.

This is one of my favourite nude lip shades, especially in the Spring and Summer months. If Dose Of Colors is at IMATS again this year, I will pick up a few more shades. BeautyBay does stock Dose Of Colors, but I've noticed they don't restock the colours all too often, and at the moment only have three shades available. The Dose Of Colors website does ship internationally, but the shipping to Australia is quite expensive.

Thanks for reading, 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment