Friday 22 July 2016

Mecca Beauty Loop Level 3 - 2016

This week I got an email from Mecca saying the "special edition" Beauty Loop Level 3 box was available for collection. About a month ago Mecca had a Beauty Election, where you were able to vote for your favourites products. The products featured in this box are from the Beauty Election.


Generally the boxes come with a card that tells you about the products that are in your box, but a nice feature in this box is you can see all the products that were available in the Level 3 box. Not going to lie, I really was hoping for the Eyeko Skinny Liner. 




And here are the products I received:


bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumising Mascara
This mascara is actually one of my favourites. I'm currently using a deluxe sample I received in a Christmas set, but when that one goes bad I'll definitely reach for this.

NARS Liquid Laguna Bronzer
NARS Laguna Bronzer is actually one of my favourite bronzers in the summer months. I'm not too sure how I feel about liquid bronzers, but it is nice to receive a sample of this (the sample size is 4mL) to try it out. I probably won't reach for this product until the summer months, though. 

Ren V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream
I seem to always end up with a Ren product in my boxes - which isn't a bad thing, as I have quite enjoyed the products I have tried to date. This one will definitely get some use soon as I am nearly out of my night time moisturiser. 

Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Cleansing Oil
I am currently using a cleansing oil from Sephora (which I love), so it would be great to try a different brands cleansing oil, as the Sephora one is currently the only one I have tried. This would be a good travel size, but in all honesty, I don't think I'd bother too much in bringing a cleansing oil with me when I travel.

And those are the products I received in my Beauty Loop Box! What did you receive?

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment