Thursday 30 June 2016

One Palette, One Month - Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveller Palette - July 2016

The last two months or so, I have really gotten into makeup decluttering and project pan type videos. I have started doing a Project 10 Pan, and you can read my introduction post here. I've now decided to embark on the One Palette, One Month challenge. The premise for this challenge is quite simple - only use one palette for the entire month. I am an avid palette collector, I have many more in my collection than I could ever hope to actually use up. I am doing the Project 10 Pan as previously mentioned, but have only included an eye base in that challenge, so doing the One Palette, One Month challenge will not slow down my progress in the Project 10 Pan. For now, I will only be focusing on eye shadow palettes (only because I have included a cheek product to use up in my Project 10 Pan).

For the first palette of this challenge, I have decided to go with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveller Palette.


Unfortunately I never did a review of this palette, but this is one of my favourite palettes. It has a variety of lovely neutral shades, and a few pops of colour. I think Pink Champagne is the champion shadow in this palette, which can be purchased as a single here.


When this post goes up, I will be on a cruise, but I have taken this palette with me, so I have been using it since the last week of June. I will continue to use this palette until the end of July, and then will have a post up showing my progress in this palette.

As I hope you can see, this palette has had some love previously. I think this palette is such a well rounded palette, and hope to explore many more eyeshadow looks over the next month. My hopes with this palette is to hit pan on at least one shadow. I would like to do this with every palette I pull out for this challenge. 

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment