Saturday 18 June 2016

MAC Whirl Lipstick - review and swatches

I picked up this lipstick a couple of months ago, and from the second I used it, it instantly became my go-to nude (I also feel like I love it more than I love MAC Velvet Teddy!). MAC Whirl is described as a "dirty rose" with a matte finish, and retails for $36AUD. This can be purchased in store at MAC counters and online.





On my light complexion, this lipstick definitely appears more brown than rose. MAC matte finish lipsticks are my favourite type of traditional lipsticks, and once the lipstick dries down completely, it doesn't budge for hours. I find this lipstick is very work appropriate, and this is the lipstick I have used the most this year. If you are thinking about purchasing this lipstick, I would highly recommend it. 

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment