Saturday 31 October 2015

ELF Prism Eyeshadow Palette in Naked - review and swatches

Kathleenlights raves about this eyeshadow product every now and again on her YouTube channel. ELF is not as readily available in Australia compared to how it is in the US. We can purchase some products in Kmart, but the variety is very limited. Lucky, iHerb exists. With the current exchange rate, this palette can be purchased for $13.71 through iHerb. I find the shipping really reasonable with iHerb, and your order usually comes within a week.







The shadows in this palette swatch beautifully. I particularly enjoy mixing the two lighter shades together as a highlighter on my cheekbones and other areas of my face that I like to emphasise. The shadows are soft to touch and blend beautifully, and put on top of cream shadows, the sparkle and sheen of the shadow really comes through. The pigmentation of these shadows is amazing. For such a cheap palette, you are getting some quality shadows. 

If neutral shadows appeal to you, I would recommend picking this one up. For the price, it really is a steal.

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment