Monday 26 October 2015

Mecca Beauty Loop Box Level 3 - 2015

This is the third Beauty Loop Box I have received this year from Mecca. I have finally reached Level 3, which is the highest level from Mecca and therefore there is more value in this box than the other two Levels. See my post from the Level 1 box, earlier this year here, and Level 2, from July/August here.




This box features some nice deluxe sample size products. I am particular excited about the inclusion of the new NARS Audacious Mascara. This is a 3mL deluxe sample and the full size retails for $39. I can't seem to find the Darphin product on the Mecca website, but included is a 4mL bottle of the 8-Flower Nectar Essential Oil Elixir (more detail can be viewed here). On the US website, the 15mL bottle retails for $150US, which means this little bottle is worth $40US! The oil has a nice floral scent, and I'm definitely excited to see what this expensive oil can do for my skin. There is also a deluxe sample of the Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation, which retails on the Mecca website for $80 for a 30mL bottle. In this sample, there is 7.5mL of product, which means it is $20 worth of value. Going off the Mecca website, there only appears to be two shades in this No Foundation Foundation, but I look forward to trying out. The only annoying thing is the packaging does not distinguish if it is No. 1 or No. 2, but from swatching it, my guess is it is No.2. It is a very light formula and I probably could get away with the shade in the summer without fake tanning. 


The Beauty Loop box also includes a deluxe sample of the bareMinerals Make Your Move Marvellous Moxie Lipstick. It is a lovely mid-toned nude, and a great every day colour! I can definitely see myself using this up quite quickly. The full size retails for $26, which isn't too bad for a lipstick, and this shade is currently sold out on the Mecca website which must mean it is a quite popular shade in the line.

I really enjoyed this Beauty Loop Box, and there is some good value in this box.  Of course, I do need to spend over $1200 in a year to be eligible for this Level, but it's nice that Mecca provides these types of boxes 4 times a year. Great to try out some new products this way that you wouldn't necessarily consider picking up. So if you haven't yet, head into your nearest Mecca store and pick up your Beauty Loop Box!

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment