Monday 12 October 2015

Chi Chi Brow Pomade in Taupe - review and swatches

Chi Chi recently released brow pomades in six shades. Currently, these are not on the Chi Chi website but I was lucky enough to find one at Myer. I purchased this about two weeks ago and they only had one left in Taupe and a few in Blonde. The shades available are Blonde, Taupe, Soft Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown and Black Brown. The brow pomade sells for $14.95 and comes with 2 grams of product. Chi Chi describes this product as a "waterproof, smudge free, creamy formula that is an all in one brow product. Smoothly glides on to skin and hair to sculpt, colour in and shape natural defined brows".






Taupe is a medium, cool-toned shade. I have had blonde hair for a while, and have struggled to match my brows, as although my eyebrows are sparse, they are black. This shade of the brow pomade is great to lighten my brows and define them. I have enjoyed setting this (it does dry, so you don't necessarily need to set it in place, but I do it out of habit) with MAC Omega eyeshadow. 

I haven't tried the Anastasia Brow Pomade so I cannot comment on the similarities, but this is a great brow product. I find it lasts all day and you don't need much product at all. I tend to dip my brush in the pomade and wipe it on the side of the packaging before placing on my brows. 

When I find this product in stock in different shades, I am going to purchase them and keep them in my kit. This is a great product to see from more affordable brands, and this was $14.95 well-spent. I definitely recommend this product if you can find it in store, and hopefully it will be available online soon. 

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment