Saturday 31 October 2015

ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip - quick review and swatches - Midi, Kapow, More Better, Succulent

A couple of months ago, I did a review on four ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip colours I purchased. In this review, I go more into detail in the formulation and staying power of the product. For this post, I want to provide an update with the new colours I have purchased, also including one of the five new shades - More Better.



(L to R: Midi, Kapow, Succulent, More Better)

The first three shades have been available for a bit, with Kapow just coming back in stock when I went to place my order. More Better was one of five new shades in the Ultra Matte selection. It reminds me of a wine colour that leans more purple. 

Midi is described as a soft neutral beige. Kapow is described as a muted grey taupe. Succulent is described as an electric neon orange red, and More Better is described as a deep violet wine. 

As I've said previously, I find these lip products great liquid matte lipsticks for their price. ColourPop has such a variety of shades, and for only $6US, they are definitely affordable. The shipping can be an issue, but I tend to order quite a few things when I order from them. If you haven't checked out the brand yet, I'd definitely recommend checking them out on their website or social media. 

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment