Sunday 8 November 2015

Sephora Australia Online Haul & My Experience

This week, Sephora finally launched their online store in Australia. I placed an order on Monday during the day, when the store launched and by Friday lunchtime it had come (to my work place near Sydney CBD). The website recommends 2-10 working days for the order to arrive, and is shipped from Singapore. When spending over $55, there is free shipping, and I did have a 10% off voucher to use. I ended up spending $78 and purchased two products I was struggling to find online in Australia - the BECCA Cosmetics Opal Glow on the Go set, and theBalm the Manizer Sisters set. I restrained myself from purchasing anything else as IMATS is next weekend.


The parcel was packed nicely with lots of bubblewrap to protect the products inside. I have no complaints as to how the package was packed.

Although Sydney now has two Sephora stores, I have not been to them. One is in the City, and I avoid going to the City, and one is at Macquarie Centre. When I used to attend university at Macquarie Uni, it would've been great, but I have not been to the centre in a long time, since finishing up university last year.

Overall, my first experience with Sephora Online was good. I was expecting the package to come sometime next week, so it's great that it came just before the weekend.

It also came with a sample of the Benefit Porefessional, which I think I've left at work unfortunately. It is only a one time use sample. I like the Porefessional, but for people who have not used the product before, the one time use won't give you much of an opinion.

Reviews of the two products will be up soon, once I have thoroughly tested them out.

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment