Wednesday 30 September 2015

September Favourites


The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
This has been my go to face setting spray for the last month or so. This is a hydrating mist for the face. I don't know if it makes my makeup last any longer due to the fact that I have used setting sprays every time I've done my makeup for the last 2-3 years, but it is a nice hydrating mist and my skin loves it. I haven't tried much from The Body Shop to be honest, but I am quite excited to do so in the future. 

bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer
A couple of months ago, I purchased the bareMinerals set of powder foundation in the lightest shade. This included a small sample of the bareMinerals Prime Time Primer. This primer is silicone based, and glides nicely over my skin. Silicone based primers are my favourite type of primers. It does not emphasise any dryness on my face and any makeup I apply on time blends nicely.

Chanel Coco Madmesoille EDP
This perfume was a gift for my birthday, and is an absolutely gorgeous scent. I've never really been into Chanel, but this scent is beautiful. It is a very feminine scent.



Hourglass Mood Exposure Blush
I purchased the limited edition Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush palette last year, and I have used this blush a lot (it is the last shade in the palette). It's such a nice, natural shade. I definitely prefer it more in the winter months (love my corals in the spring and summer), but this blush does have a significant dent in it and  I can see myself reaching pan quite soon.

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer 
The last month or so, I have really been into highlighting. This highlighting powder is one of the more extreme highlighters that I own, but it is absolutely gorgeous. Mine shattered after I first purchased it so it has been put back together with a bit of rubbing alcohol, but I definitely recommend this highlighting powder. One of my favourites.

Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation in Light 
My boyfriend actually purchased this for me. This is the only powder foundation I have used that doesn't emphasise my dry skin. It goes on smooth and lasts great. I think I have found my holy grail powder. This works great on top of a foundation/BB/CC cream or by itself. I will go more in depth in my review of this powder which should be up in the coming weeks.


(L to R: Hourglass Mood Exposure Blush, theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation in Light)

And those are my favourites for this month!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment