Thursday 24 September 2015

OCC Technopagan Lip Tar - review and swatches

OCC Technopagan is described as a "blackened purple with blue pearl" and has a metallic finish. I purchased this from Lipstick Republic a couple of months ago, but since then OCC has released the Ready To Wear line and this shade is only available in the tube with a doe foot applicator, not in the tube as I have, with the lip brush. 



Look how beautiful that swatch is! This metallic OCC is different to the one I have previously mentioned, Manhunter (see review here). It is different in that it doesn't necessarily have chunks of glitter, which I found in Manhunter. This colour is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favourite purple shades that I own. It is a beautiful purple blue duo chrome. 

As this type of packaging for the Metallic shades is being discontinued, Lipstick Republic is having a sale on the Metallic shades they have left - view more here. I couldn't find these on the OCC website, unfortunately.

What are your favourite shades of Lip Tars?

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment