Saturday 1 August 2015

Mecca Beauty Loop Level 2 Box - 2015

This is the second Mecca Beauty Loop box I have received this year (please see post here for the one back in April). I have gone up a Level since the first box I received, and I will probably be at Level 3 by the time the next is released... I only have about $50 to spend before this.


This box comes with two decent sized samples of mascara and lip gloss, a one use sample and a small sample of lip balm.



The samples included are the NARS Orgasm Lip Balm, Chantecaille Faux Clis Mascara, By Terry Baume De Rose Lip Balm and Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser.


(I'm pretty excited about the lip gloss, even though I'm not a huge lip gloss fan!) 

And those are the products I got in the recent Beauty Loop box! If you haven't already picked yours up, head into Mecca or you can add it in your cart online.

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment