Saturday 18 January 2014

NARS x Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Blush Palette - review and swatches

When I first saw this blush palette pop up allover the beauty community, it was love at first sight - I needed to have it. This is my review of the NARS x Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Blush Palette.  The palette features one highlight shade, four blushes and one bronzer.










Devotee is a highlighting blush. In the pan it looks like a beige, off-white shade. It is a quite shimmery shade, and when blended out you can hardly tell you are wearing a highlight until the sunlight hits your face. This is a lovely highlight shade and a great inclusion in the palette. 
Mistinguette is a matte, bright pink. This is one shade I was quite intimidated with, as only recently have I been getting into blushes. But I love how this looks on the skin, and because it is a matte it isn't too scary to wear for those like me. 
Orgasm is a peachy pink with golden shimmer. This is a cult favourite blush, and looks flattering on my skin tone. Definitely one for the spring and summer. 


Laguna is a brown with golden shimmer. To see my review of this product, click here.
Deep Throat is a peach. It is quite similar to Orgasm, but lacking in the amount of shimmer that Orgasm has. Another blush that would suit in the spring and summer and is not too heavy on the shimmer. 
Goulue is a raspberry pink with a slight shimmer. I absolutely love this blush, and think it will be perfect in the autumn and winter. 

These blushes are pigmented, but also quite buildable - a little goes a long way! They last well on the skin, and if you are after a high end blush, I'd recommend checking out NARS. I'm happy to add this to my collection, and it is perfect for travel. 

That's my review of the NARS One Night Stand Blush Palette. If you can still get your hands on it, I recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment