Thursday 30 January 2014

January Favourites


NARS Deep Throat Blush
This blush came in the NARS One Night Stand Palette (see review here). Deep Throat is a peach, and not as shimmery as the other peach in the palette - Orgasm. I've been wearing this blush everyday for the past two weeks, and I love it, especially in the summer.



MAC Pink Plaid Lipstick
I've recently been loving this lipstick in summer, especially topped with a pink gloss (who thought I'd ever say that). I tend to wear this combo when I'm at work, and it's a nice combo for work or the day time. This lipstick is a matte, but the gloss makes it easier to touch up when I'm at work.

OPI Jinx Liquid Sand Nail Polish 
This liquid sand polish is absolutely lovely and screams summer to me! I recently did a review of all the Liquid Sand polishes I own (check out my review here).

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20 
A repurchase of a favourite foundation in a shade down. This foundation has featured in my favourites a few times, and will always be a repurchase.

Essence Liquid Ink Waterproof Eyeliner 
I can't believe I haven't mentioned this eyeliner before, but I absolutely adore it! It's super black, super waterproof, and stays on until you take it off.

Juicy Couture Peace, Love & Juicy Couture Perfume 
I absolutely adore this perfume. It's such a spring scent, super floral. This is my top 3 favourite perfume, but the one I've been reaching for the most this past month.

VO5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray 
I recently cut my hair pretty short (for me, anyway), and texture is a must. I love this spray to add some texture, and it is so easy to use. This was pretty cheap as well, so if you're looking for a texturising spray, I recommend picking this one up!

The Good News Project 
A new channel that has popped up on Youtube dedicated to delivering good news. Check out Steph here.

And those are my favourites for January! I cannot believe we're already one month down into 2014 - I hope everyone is having a great 2014 so far!
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment