Monday 6 January 2014

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - review

While cleaning out the folder I store the photos for this blog on, I came across photos I had taken for an intended review of the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - but had never posted! It has been a couple of months since I purchased the mascara, so I think I have had enough time to thoroughly test out the product for a review.

This mascara receives a lot of praise in the beauty community, and a couple of months ago I was in a cosmetics store in a shopping centre about 15 minutes from where I live, and saw the mascara for $7.95. Of course I had to pick it up!


This mascara is advertised as a volumising mascara, and while it does give some volume, I adore it because it is great at lengthening. 


This photo is with flash, and I hope really shows the effect mascara can have. On the left, I have the mascara on the top and bottom lashes, and on the right I have no mascara. Instantly, my eyes are more open and wide.


To begin with, I have very short lashes - so I love this mascara because it lengthens. There is a bit of volume, but I love it so much because it lengthens. 

The brush isn't anything spectacular, just a lot of short bristles (not rubber bristles).  


My thoughts on the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara 

Overall, I love this mascara! If you have short lashes, this really lengthens, and if you have long lashes - I'm sure your lashes will look amazing with one coat of this! It's relatively cheap (even in Australia), and is a great mascara. I don't find it the most volumising mascara, so if that's what you are looking for, maybe give this one a miss. But for length, I love it, and this is definitely a mascara I would repurchase. Thanks for reading, and if you have any other mascara suggestions (one that will make it look as though I have the longest lashes ever) please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment