Monday 9 December 2013

November Favourites

November wasn't the best month, and this post is a little late (blame my MacBook's logic board thx), but better late than never, right?


Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 010 Ivory 
I picked this under eye concealer up on a whim and I'm so glad I did, it has replaced the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in my eyes. This is more yellowed toned, and I prefer it to the pink of the Maybelline because my under eye circles are more purple than blue and the pink doesn't help to counteract the purple as well as yellow does.

NYX Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray
When I saw the NYX stand at Target I was ecstatic. I picked up this, and a brow powder set that is too red for my brows (especially now that I'm back to brown). I love this setting spray though. I had been using the Urban Decay All Nighter, but my skin is so dry lately that it makes my skin look super dry. This doesn't, and prolongs makeup wear. They had a matte version as well, so there is an option for both dry and oily skin.

Lush Let The Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser 
This cleanser smells heavenly. It smells like popcorn. It is amazing. I don't use this every day because it isn't the most gentle on my skin, but when I do my face smells amazing.

Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer 
I picked this primer up a while ago and I have really enjoyed it. It is quite hydrating, which works well with my dry skin. Works well as a primer, and probably will repurchase soon as I'm nearly finished with this one.

MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Light 
I picked this up two or so months ago. I also have the Medium in my makeup kit. These are the Studio Finish concealers from MAC. I've hit pan on the NC20 concealer shade as it is the main shade I use on myself. It contains 4 concealer shades and 2 corrector shades, which makes it a versatile palette.

Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
I picked this mascara up when I was coming back through Heathrow Airport, and I wasn't the biggest fan at first. Now, once it has significantly dried up, I love it. The wand just does something with my non-existent lashes, and I love it.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Guava
Such a summery colour! Currently wearing this on my toes, and later today I will put it on my nails. I love the formula and opacity of the Gelly polishes.

And those were my favourites in November!
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment