Thursday 26 December 2013

December Favourites

I cannot believe it is the end of the year. I will have a yearly favourites coming up before the New Year, but for now I wanted to talk about my favourite products from December.


Sephora Mascara and Eyeliner in VIP Gold 
I got this off a friend for Christmas, but I had tried it out before it was gifted to me. This is amazing! It is a mascara, but also has a fine brush on the end of the mascara wand for eyeliner. I haven't really used it as a mascara, but as an eyeliner it is gorgeous!



MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass
I am not a lipgloss person at all, but I received this in my KK present last week and I'm seriously in love! It helps that I love the Viva Glam Nicki lipstick, but this on its own gives a nice flush of pink on the lips, and topped on a nude is gorgeous! I've been pairing this with MAC Honey Love recently.

China Glaze Nail Polish in Techno 
This polish is like a disco ball, it's so pretty! I've been wearing this over the Christmas period, and probably will keep it on until after New Years because I really don't want to have to deal with removing it!

NARS Laguna Bronzer 
I hit pan on this this month. This product is always on and off with me, and it definitely works better in the summer time. I do like this bronzer, but sometimes I find it doesn't work for me.

MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick 
This lipstick is gorgeous, it is seriously a bright, neon pink. Now that my hair has returned to dark (meant to be brown but really black) and I've gotten rid of the red, I can get away with more pink and red lipstick colours. Love this colour in the summer.

Real Techniques Setting Brush 
I have really dry skin, so I don't powder my skin except for under my eyes to set under eye concealer. I absolutely adore this brush for setting under the eyes, and highy recommend it! It's super cheap on iHerb also, so I recommend looking into it.


And those are my favourites from December! 

No comments:

Post a Comment