Sunday 15 December 2013

Empties/Products I'm Chucking Out #5


David Jones Deeply Purify Facial Cleanser 
I got this cleanser in a set of samples from David Jones a couple of months ago. The next cleanser also came in the set, and although I enjoyed this cleanser the Burt's Bees I enjoyed more and would repurchase it over the David Jones. This cleanser worked well. 

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser 
I LOVE THIS. The scent is pleasant, and it feels so refreshing to use. I've repurchased the full size, and I think I've found my holy grail cleanser. 

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel 
I'm not really one for sickly sweet smells, but I absolutely adore this shower gel! I got the smallest size available, but I'll have to stock up before its gone. 

Bioderma Cleanser
I purchased the smallest size available from eBay awhile ago to try this product out. This is a super soft cleanser and removes makeup. I definitely will repurchase this, and now it's available from Priceline which makes it super accessible to Australians. 

Alpha Keri Intensive Ointment
I use this on my eczema, and will continue to repurchase this product.

Schwarzkopf Taft Flexible Hairspray 
I actually did like this hairspray, but I don't really have a preference with hairspray. This one was quite flexible, did not leave my hair stiff. 

Daiso Detergent for Puff and Sponge 
This is amazing at cleaning makeup sponges. It just drags out foundation in no time. I love it, will continue to repurchase. 

Cutex Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover 
I purchased acetone free because I have acrylics on. This works well, and I'll most likely repurchase it in the future. 

Johnson's Moisturising Day Cream
I've mentioned this in empties before, and I will continue to purchase this day cream. For when my skin isn't super dry, this works wonderfully. 

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin 
I love this moisturiser. I use it allover my body. A pack of three of the large bottles were available at Costco, so I stocked up last time I was there. I'd recommend this to anyone with dry skin. 

MAC Fix+
I've been through at least 3 bottles of Fix+ now. I love this stuff, and will continue to repurchase it. 

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep Treatment
This was a sample packet I purchased in England. I liked this, but it isn't my favourite deep treatment. When I go back to England, I will be stocking up on this stuff though as it is good value for money.

Johnson's Baby Conditioning Shampoo
This is my go to brush cleanser. It leaves my brushes soft and cleanses well. Will continue to repurchase. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in 10 Fair Clair 
I thought I'd never use this under eye concealer up, but I got there! I did enjoy this, but at the moment I am loving the Rimmel Match Perfection more. This is a good under eye concealer, and I recommend it!

Revlon Colorstay for Normal/Dry Skin in 150 Buff
I loved this foundation, but the bottle always leaked! I'm happy they have changed the packaging to include a pump, and I've already repurchased this foundation. 

MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
I was so happy when I finished this foundation up! I love this foundation, and I've repurchased it in NC20. My perfect shade is between the two, however, so I will repurchase NC15 soon. 

Lush Dreamwash Shower Smoothie 
Favourite for eczema. This is like a clay, and I wash my legs (which is where I have eczema) with this stuff when it flares up. Works to calm it down, will always repurchase. 

Nivea Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream
This isn't my favourite night cream, but it was quite moisturising. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't need a super hydrating night cream for an affordable price. 

Clinique Moisture Surge 
This was a good moisturiser, quite hydrating. This is on my list of potential hydrating day creams.

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water 
I decided to try out the Lush toners. This was the first one I have used up, and I also am trying Eau Roma Water. I loved the scent of this, it didn't dry my skin out and I think is perfect for us dry skinned people. I think I will have a comparison post later on once I have tested them all out. 


Johnson's Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes (x5)
I bought a bulk of these from Costco, and while I used them up I find them too harsh on my dry skin. 

BeautyCareCo Makeup Remover Pads
These always feature in my empties. Can't say much about them, they do the job! 

NYC Glamour Lashes
I picked these up when I was in England, I mentioned the first pair in my last empties post. These were okay, nothing super special. 

Eylure Katy Perry Lashes in Oh, My!
These lashes are full on, and I love them! I wore them to a friends 21st, and I loved the look! I adore these lashes, and definitely will be repurchasing a pair for New Years Eve!  



ModelCo Flutter False Lashes in Flamboyant 
These were also another pair of full on lashes, and I wore them to another 21st. I loved these lashes too, and when I bought them they were only around $9, which I think is quite reasonable. 

Manicare Glameyes Taylor Lashes
I don't really remember these lashes, so I can't really comment. The past two months have really been about lashes. 

Daiso Lashes
For $2.80, you really can't go wrong. Every time I go into Daiso, I pick up at least 2 pairs of lashes to add to my drawer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment