Friday 13 November 2015

IMATS Sydney 2015 Haul

IMATS is like Christmas for makeup lovers - brushes and make up galore! I attended IMATS over the weekend of the 14th and 15th of November in Sydney, and here's a haul of all the goodies I picked up. If you are interested, click here for my haul of IMATS last year.



I did repurchase a few goodies from last year - the Ben Nye Neutral Set (they were $12 each, so I picked up two), a duo fibre brush from Designer Makeup Tools (the number on the brush is DMT 112S - 20 Precision Duo Foundation), a mixing palette from Designer Makeup Tools, some empty jars for concealer or pigments, and even a product I purchased two of last year that I haven't used yet - but the shade was really pretty!


First up, the most expensive thing that was purchased - the Morphe 35O Palette. Such gorgeous colours, and I'm super excited to try this palette out! Will eventually post a review of this palette, but the shimmery shades are absolutely gorgeous! Look at the last shade in the bottom row - absolutely gorgeous! This palette was $35. 


I picked up three brushes which were only $2 each, so no real loss if they are bad performers. I also picked up two Royal & Langnickel brushes - and they were half price each! The Silk Sharp Line BC498 was only $4, and the Silk Large Smudger BC445 was only $5. The Small Duo Fibre brush was just under $10. 


Girlee Cosmetics - the Brush Egg! This is a travel sized brush cleansing tool. I do have the Sigma Spa Mat which I love, but this is more travel friendly. It was 2 for $10, which isn't a bad price to pay, especially if the product works. Will keep you guys updated!


I also picked up a few MODELROCK lashes - the ones with a red/orange dot were only $2, and the other two pairs were $3.95 each - not bad at all for lashes! I've not tried MODELROCK lashes as yet, so I am very interested to give these a go!


On to the product that I purchased last year that I haven't used. This time, I purchased the Make Up Store Eyedust in Fame. Fame is a light champagne, and swatches beautifully. Unfortunately the lid on this breaks off every time I open it, but I'm really excited to try this one out. This was $13.20. I was super excited for Dose of Colours, but after watching three shades that interested me, I decided two I had close dupes for, so I went with Sand. This is the second most expensive thing I purchased, and it was $28. I picked up two of my beloved Ben Nye Neutral Set Colourless Powder, and these were $12 each. 


(Make Up Store Eyedust in Fame)

And that concludes my IMATS haul from this year! IMATS is such a fun experience, and it's great to be able to purchase from brands such as Morphe or Dose of Colour which aren't readily available on shelves in Australia. 

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment