Saturday 4 July 2015

Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush - review

For today's review, we have an interesting brush from Sigma. Sigma describes this brush as "a multifunctional brush engineered to perfection. It was uniquely designed for all areas of the face to apply liquid, cream and powder products uniformly in every curve, crease and angle".




Kabuki brushes are my favourite to apply liquid and cream foundation. I was quite intrigued by this brush due to the shape. I find this brush, although with the interesting shape, performs just like any other kabuki brush I would use to apply foundation. The shape is good for applying foundation around the nose and then buff out. This brush retails for $24 US. If you are interested in picking up this brush, I would recommend picking it up to try out (although if you're in Australia, maybe wait for the exchange rate to get a bit better). If you like Sigma kabuki brushes, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment