Wednesday 26 June 2013

Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipstick - review and swatches

I finally have this lipstick in my possession! I've been on some sort of purple lipstick craze the last couple of months or so, and this has to be the prettiest lipstick I've ever seen. This post will lead into another post I will do on all the purple lipsticks I own (they're just so pretty okay).



MAC describes this lipstick as a "vivid pastel lavender pink". It definitely is very vivid.
It is an amplified finish, which isn't my favourite because I have dry lips, but I can make it work.


Above, I have swatched Viva Glam Nicki (which is a favourite of mine) and Viva Glam Nicki 2


Above is the lipstick by itself on my lips

The ideal way I have found (at least for me) to wear this lipstick is with a darker purple, sort of an ombre effect


With the above photo, I have mixed a bit of Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn and MAC Riri Boy, with MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 in the centre of my lips 

I really like this lipstick. It's a bit of a confronting colour, because this is a very light lavender colour. For those who do like bold colours, though, I highly recommend this lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment