Tuesday 4 June 2013

Eye of the Artist Nude Eye Shadow Palette by Savvy by DB - review and swatches

I was in Priceline last week, and they had three palettes from Savvy by DB. There were two eye shadow palettes, and one face palette. I wanted the face palette, but the bronzer was more glitter than colour and it didn't appeal to me. So I opted for the nude palette, because nude is safe and it was only $9.99 so I really couldn't go wrong.




There are ten shades in this palette. The majority of them are shimmery.


(Above: first five shades of the palette)


(Above: last five shades of the palette)

As you can see from the swatches above, the eyeshadows are quite pigmented, but are at times quite chalky. I'm actually most excited about the rose gold eyeshadow (the fourth shadow), and I've used it twice already and it's quite pigmented and wears really well (I used it on top of a Maybelline 24 hr Colour Tattoo). 

The palette overall consists of warm-toned eyeshadows. I like this palette, I think it is pigmented and for $9.99 you really can't go wrong. If you already own a million neutrals (like I do), you really don't need this, but if you're just starting out I recommend checking out this palette!

Australis have also released a face palette, so if I find that in-store be on the look out for a review! Thanks for reading :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment