Thursday 4 July 2013

June Favourites

June to me means university exams, so I didn't really venture out and try new things, nor experiment with makeup. But I do have some favourites for this month (and some re-occuring favourites), so onto my June favourites!



Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in 10 Fair Clair
I love this undereye concealer. It's amazing. I removed the applicator though, because I found it unhygenic, but I'm slowly learning to apply less and less concealer because a lot comes out.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded 
When I have done eye looks this month, this has been my go to base. I find this colour tattoo in Priceline this month, and I'm assuming it's new (to Australia at least). It's a nice nude base, although it is
"metallic" so it does have some shimmer. I look past that though because it works wonderfully.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 
I've mentioned this foundation in a previous favourites, but I've really been loving this foundation this month (and Revlon Colorstay, which I mentioned last month). It's winter in Australia, so my skin has become really dry so I do need to moisturise before I use this.

Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover 
I picked this up when I was in David Jones a few weeks ago, and I love it. I've bought it a few times before, but it is truly great at remover eye makeup without stinging my eyes, which some makeup wipes do.

Lime Crime Eye Primer 
I got this as a sample when I ordered from Lipstick Republic last year, and I really like this. It doesn't crease on me as much as the Urban Decay Primer Potion does (for some reason I have oily eyelids, but dry skin) so I may have to purchase this as a full size when I run out of this little tub.

And those were my June favourites! Hopefully with my travel this month I will have a few more favourites at the end of July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment