Tuesday 25 June 2013

Lime Crime Cosmopop lipstick - review and swatches

Firstly, let me apologise for being so MIA the last couple of weeks. I've had exams, and in a week and a half I'll be going to England for two weeks. After that, I will be much more regular with blog posts. 

Lime Crime Cosmopop is a lipstick I've seen pop up (hehe) in the beauty community over the last few months, and it looked beautiful so I had to buy it. The Lime Crime website describes this lipstick as a "soft orange". 



In the above photo, the lipstick looks quite orange in the tube. I promise, it's not that orange. 


And above is a swatch


And on my lips

This colour is fairly opaque. I only have one more orange lipstick (which is more of a red orange) in my collection, so this is a welcome addition. 

I think on more tanned people, this lipstick would be really beautiful. It's definitely a summer colour. In a week and a half I'm going to England, where it is (somewhat) summer, so I'm going to bring this lipstick along. I might try pair it with a nude lip liner. 

This is the third Lime Crime lipstick I have in my collection. What others do you recommend?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment