Saturday 8 October 2016

September Favourites

September has come and gone and I realise I haven't done a favourites post in a few months, so here is my favourites post from September!


Juicy Couture Couture La La EDP
I picked this scent up from Priceline a couple of months ago when it was on sale. I adore the Peace, Love and Juicy Couture scent from Juicy Couture, which is quite a floral scent, as is this one. Now that we are in Spring, I feel like I can rock the floral scents, and this is the one I wore on the first day of Spring, and for the majority of the month.

Manic Panic Dreamtone Foundation in Virgin (Whitest White)
This has become my favourite product in my every day routine. I use it to lighten foundations that are too dark, and have even used it to lighten liquid concealers that are too dark (I have some small jars where I have been mixing the foundation and concealer so I am able to store it and not have to do it on the daily). If you are of a fair/light complexion and have difficulty matching your foundation shades, I would recommend this product. I will have a review up of this foundation on my blog at some point.

Mario Badescu Lip Wax
This is the best $6 I have ever spent (I've actually bought two now). This lip balm is super moisturising and I probably won't ever buy another lip balm again. You can purchase this from Mecca.

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso 
I picked this up from Crush Cosmetics about a month ago after hearing raves and raves about this product for years. It's safe to say all the raves were correct and this is one beautiful blush. It is quite a luminous blush, as the name suggests, and looks absolutely gorgeous on my light skin. Highly recommend!

Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche 
This is another product I've seen raves about over on YouTube. And this is another product that the raves are correct. I picked this one up from Crush Cosmetics as well. This product was $12AUD, which I think is a steal. If you're interested in picking up some US drug store products, I'd recommend checking out Crush Cosmetics - they do have a nice selection of Wet n Wild products. My favourite side of this duo is the highlight shade, but the contour shade is also lovely and I use it whenever I use the highlight shade without any complaints!



(L to R: Wet n Wild highlight, Wet n Wild contour, Milani Luminoso)

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment