Monday 17 October 2016

Project 10 Pan - Finale

I have been debating ending this project, or continuing, but I am really disheartened and think I need a break from these products. I have tried my hardest over the last few months to use up as much product as I can, but I think I just need a break now. In saying that, I'm still happy with my progress - out for 10 products, I have finished 3 completely. Out of the 7 remaining, I have hit pan on 3 of the products, and on the cheek trio, I have finished one product completely and hit pan on another. The remaining products cannot be measured on a "pan" basis.


At the last update, there was a significant dent in the Sleek highlight, and I have now hit significant pan on the product. The blush has not gone down much, but does have a tiny dip. I did end up hitting the bottom in the ELF eyeliner, and the pan has increased in the ColourPop eyeshadow. 



I have made a good dent in the Rimmel and NYX pencils, and will continue to try and use them up. The bareMinerals lipstick is the product I had the hardest time with. It's a nice shade, but I really dislike the finish of the lipstick - it is too creamy and glossy for my liking, and in all honesty, I like changing up my lip products on the daily. 

I mentioned in a previous post I would continue to use up the Maybelline Brow Drama until this project was done, as I cannot see inside the packaging to track my progress, but the product is getting old. I really like the formula of this brow gel - it really holds brow hairs in place. Once you cut the weird brush wand you can make this product work. I would consider repurchasing this product, but only if it was on sale. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it. 

I think I won't start another Project Pan until next year. I have a few ideas on what I can do next year. But on the other hand, maybe I can do a mini Project Pan for the rest of this year - maybe a Project 5 Pan? Finish 5 by the New Year?

I really did enjoy doing this project, and although I didn't use up all 10 products up, I did make a significant dent in the products I do have left. The products I do have left can always be put into another Project Pan at a later date (I might even do a Project Pan Roulette!)

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment