Saturday 22 October 2016

Mecca Beauty Loop Level 2 - October 2016

Mecca Beaty Loop boxes were released this week. This time around, I have moved down to Level 2 - which probably is a good thing and means I haven't spent over $1200 at Mecca in the last year. I'm actually quite happy with the products I received in this box.






I'm actually quite sick at the moment, so I'm not able to smell the Diptyque perfume, but I'm super excited to see it in this box. I've used the Josie Maran Argan Oil before, and quite enjoy it as a face and hair oil. I'm also happy to see a sample of the Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer. Lastly, there is a sample size of the Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, which I'm also quite happy to see.

Overall, I'm quite impressed with the box and look forward to using all the products.

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment