Saturday 2 April 2016

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe - review and swatches

I was really excited when Too Faced released the Love Flush Blushes. Over the last year, blush has become one of my favourite makeup items. I decided to wait for the Love Flush Blush wardrobe to be released in Australia so I could have all the blushes in one palette. Towards the end of January I walked into Mecca and this product had just been released. I picked it up without a second thought. The palette can still be purchased online from Mecca (you would have to use the find in store option to see if it is still available in a store near you).


This palette retails for $53 and contains the six blushes in the Love Flush Blush range. They are miniature sizes, but a good way to trial out all the blushes Too Faced has to offer in this range. 




The range comes with a nice combination of pinks, neutrals, peaches and deeper shades. 


(L to R: Love Hangover, Baby Love, I Will Always Love You, How Deep Is Your Love?, Justify My Love, Your Love Is King)

These blushes claim to have 16 hour wear. I haven't worn any of these blushes for 16 hours, but I can still see blush on my face at the end of the day, so they are long-wearing.

The full size blushes come with 6 grams of product each, where each pan in this palette has 2 grams of product. This palette retails for $53 in Australia, and the full size retails for $41 in Australia - which means this palette is good value for money. 

I really enjoy this palette and would recommend it for any blush lovers. Baby Love has become my favourite go-to every day blush shade, and I can see myself using this one up very quickly. 

Thanks for reading, 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment