Friday 29 April 2016

Current Favourites

I haven't done a Favourites post in quite some time, so I thought I would compile all the products I have been loving over the last couple of months.


Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette 
This is the only blush product I have been reaching for for the last couple of months. Baby Love has become my favourite blush - it is the perfect shade for everyday. To see my review of this palette, please click here.

MAC Whirl Lipstick
This lipstick has quickly replaced Velvet Teddy as my favourite MAC lipstick. It is a little bit darker. I really have been loving medium toned nudes over the last year or so, and am super happy I've added this to my collection.

Kat Von D Lolita Everlasting Lipstick
I think this is my favourite liquid lipstick ever. The shade is so gorgeous and perfect for everyday. I only have a deluxe size sample of this product, and will have to purchase the full size very soon.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
I picked a mini of this up to give it a try. I actually wasn't expecting to love this mascara as much as I do. This mascara is great at curling and separating the lashes.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara 
I got this mascara in a gift set of Tarte products from Christmas. Over the years I have heard good things about this mascara, and I have to agree with them. I love layering this mascara on top of the Benefit Roller Lash. This is a great thickening mascara.

Benefit the POREfessional Primer
This primer is amazing to use one my nose. I wear glasses, and I find with this primer, makeup transfer on my glasses is more than halved! Makeup transfer with glasses always discourages me, but I am so happy to have found a product that is able to reduce this. This primer also keeps product on my nose for much longer - when I don't use this product, makeup always fades super quickly on my nose.

MAC Lightscapade Mineralise Skinfinish
I think this is the most natural highlight I own, and I love it for everyday wear in the office. I picked up this highlight maybe two years ago after trying Soft & Gentle - which was seriously hyped in the beauty community, and to be honest - I just don't get it. Up until the last couple of months, I had hardly reached for this highlight. I tried it one day and was seriously wowed by how natural and glowy it looked on my cheeks.

The Body Shop Ionic Clay Mask 
I have been breaking out quite badly over the last couple of months - and this is something I have never experienced in my life. I love to use this mask as a spot treatment. I tend to leave it on for quite a bit to dry out pimples, and it works quite well.

Australis Take Me On Tour Contouring & Highlighting Palette 
The contour shade in this palette has become my everyday contour shade. Absolutely perfect for my light complexion.


And those are all the products I have been loving over the last couple of months!

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment