Tuesday 26 April 2016

Mecca Beauty Loop Box Level 3 - 2016

It's somewhat concerning that to be eligible for this box, I have spent over $1200 in Mecca over the last year. To see past Beauty Loop boxes, please click here. I'm glad that no sachets were including in this box, as I have a massive box full of samples that I'll probably never go through.




I own the full size of the Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminiser, and adore this product. I love mixing this in with foundations to add luminosity - especially in the winter months. It is a gold/bronze shade, but I don't find it changes the shade of foundation all too much (you only need a small amount to add some luminosity to your skin). I have owned the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray in the past and do like it. It's a bit too drying for everyday use, but great for a night out - so this travel size will last me a while.  I'm excited to give the Ren Bio Retinoid Anti Ageing Cream a go - it sounds quite promising. The Malin+Goetz Clarifying Clay Mask sounds very promising for when I get break outs (which I have been quite frequently the last couple of months).

Those are all the products that came in the box. I'm quite happy that all the products are deluxe sized products and no sachets - I might actually use these up! 

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment