Thursday 31 March 2016

MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande Lipstick - review and swatches

This year, MAC teamed with Ariana Grande for their Viva Glam collaboration. All proceeds from the selling price of the Viva Glam products goes towards helping those living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Viva Glam Ariana Grande is described as a deep dark, matte plum. In the tube, it looks almost black. There is also a lipglass available, which is a light, shimmering pink. 






I'm surprised by how much I actually like this shade. I thought it might be too dark, but on the lips, I actually really like it. The lipstick has a matte finish, and MAC matte's are my favourite finish, so it does not disappoint in this department.

If you are looking for a deep, autumn/winter appropriate shade - I would recommend this lipstick. Even if you're not a fan of Ariana Grande, it is for a good cause. This lipstick retails for $36 and can be purchased online or at a MAC counter.

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment