Friday 1 May 2015

MAC Lady Danger - review and swatches

MAC Lady Danger is a lipstick that has been on my wish list for ages, and recently a friend of mine went to Hawaii and I asked her to pick it up. Thank you, Casey!


MAC describes this lipstick as a "vivid bright coral-red". It is a matte finish, and once applied lasts about 2-3 hours without any feathering or fading.


Matte shades from MAC are one of my absolutely favourite kinds of lipsticks, ever (besides liquid matte lipsticks, which are to die for). If you're a fan of reds and oranges, I would recommend looking into this lipstick. In Australia, MAC lipsticks retail for $36 - so it's always a good idea to ask a friend or relative travelling abroad to see if they can pick you up a shade! I think next on my list is Morange. Unfortunately in Australia we are now entering into the colder months, so this lipstick will need to be shown some love in the Spring time!

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment